Friday, February 1, 2008

SENIORS GREETING SENIORS




This is a letter that I sent to Walmart about thier senior greeters program:

Hello. As a senior citizen Id like to thank your company for provving to the world that SENIORS CAN STILL BE USEFUL! by employing seniors as greeters at your stores. It really does boost the morale of seniors everywhere, and it is the main reason i do all of my shopping (on Wednesay trips to the mall) at your store. Also I can have a senior coffee at the McDonalds inside the store.I think that a good next step would be to have a senior be the president or CEO of walmart, to show how usefull we can really be! Thank you, Carl Theodore Mannings.

2 comments:

CHARLIE FERGUS said...

Hiya Carl, greta to see you online, small world! I support your message as well, I'd like to see more senions the boss of something other than saying hi (though its a start)

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

I prefer having teenagers "greet" me and KNOWLEDGABLE seniors help!! I asked a BOY with some VERY BAD "pimples" for a 70mm gasket for my old Sunbeam egg poacher and he just STARED at me like I was an "immigrant!!!" I kept trying to explain my needs to hiim but just got flustered looking at his reddening PIMPLES!! Thank God there was a Ronald McDonalds in the store so I could "relax" with a (too hot)coffee and get my bearings again!!! That's my story
-"Mel!"