Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Real Heroes


I don't know about you but all I hear lately is Guitar Hero this and Guitar Hero that.
Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero , Guitar Hero. My grandson and his friends won't shut their
traps about it. In my day there were real heroes like S.C Johnson or William Proctor.
Today all you have to do is pick up this damn toy and you're a hero. Well I think it's about
time we seniors have our own game. I am writing the Japanese companies Sony and
Nintendo and asking them to consider my new concept. PHONOGRAPH CHAMPION.

Thanks to Nurse Cindy for putting this mock up together.
If anyone can help translate my letter to Japanese let me know.

1 comment:

CHARLIE FERGUS said...

My son too is always on his "X"box and he's 44!! I'll wager it factors in to his 44th year of bachelorhood! Jason if you're reading this put the game down, it's time to move on and live your life
and call your relatives!