Friday, January 25, 2008

UNAPPRECIATED customer feedback!

A message to Kraft,
I've enjoyed stacking crackers with lean ham and swiss cheese for more than 2o years now, I'd say, and I thank you for that! Lunchables are terrific, but unfortunately only for lunch!

I've a unique concept to expand the customer base considerably and keep the regulars coming back for meal-after-meal. This can be done with little change to the original product as well (lunchables).
The idea is Dinnerables. What's new, and what makes it dinner is this, I will tell you. It would be another plastic compartment only this time with gravy (for dipping). This elevates the meal above a simple "lunch" and plops it into a whole new category: supper.
What do you think.

Charles Fergus
Toronto Ontario Canada

SO FAR NOTHING FROM KRAFT! Typical big company ignoring the customers who make their products worth producting!

RE: Product Idea
Hello,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for making a
quality confectionary that I've been able to enjoy
sucking for many years. The only thing wrong with the
product is this: there's only one of them.

My question (proposal?) involves the same creamy
butter recipe found in original Werther's® but this
time kept in its liquid state and served as a
beverage. A dessert beverage, to have after or between
meals. Serving sizes could range from a 355ml can to a
2 litre bottle to bring to parties where laughs,
stories and sweet sweet drinks are enjoyed.
Please consider my idea and where possible,
compensating me for use of it, though the only true reward
will be a tall, luke-warm glass of Werther's® like I've
been thinking about. I am available for taste-tasting
if needed.
Thank you for your time and as you might say in
Australia, "top o' the morning, mate!"

Charles Fergus,
Toronto Ontario

SO FAR NOTHING FROM WERTHER! Typical big company ignoring the customers who make their products worth sucking!

3 comments:

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

WOW!!!! I could sure go for a TALL GLASS of "Werthers" now!! It would be a nice little "chaser" for my "Dinnerables!"
PSST!! I'll let you in on a little "secret," Charlie!! You know how every Thursday night is Beef n' Pudding night? Well, when everyone leaves the dining hall, I've been "secretly" taking all of the extra gravy from the leftover plates! I have almost a full quart of it under my bed in an "ice cooler" now!!!
So, if you ever need extra "dipping gravy" you need to seriously swing by ROOM 412 for some great gravy time!!
-"Mel!"

CHARLIE FERGUS said...

See you in 412

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

I'm not there right now!! I'm on the computer in the REC ROOM!!
I must have JUST missed you!

If you take some gravy when I'm not there you have to follow the "rule of thumbs" and REPLACE the gravy within a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

See you!
-"Mel!"