Friday, January 25, 2008




One thing is for sure and that's people don't respect a chemical man.  If it wasn't for guys like me then people wouldn't have their damn swimming pools,  stained doors & decks,  clean ovens, or 
shaving creams.  People would be walking around saying " I don't know where to Swim,  I got a splinter on my cracked deck, the wife's legs are hairyer than ever, and her baking is starting to taste like 8 years of oven build up.  You know what I'm saying. I think Melvin has started something great here.  A place where seniors can connect without the far walk.   Just like when two or more elements are combined into one substance through a chemical reaction and form a compound we seniors can connect too and form I guess an ideas compound.  We are like Atoms bonded together here and if the right solvents are added then we will get great reaction!!! 
My son Atom and his son Billy have both got me into the internet recently and I am having fun. My wife was abducted from the underground garage at our home and I have had troubles since. 
Anyway this is Melvin's internet and I don't want to write too much today.   Here are some photographs to look at.  Me and Gary at the plant in 59,  Me up on the roof . Oh what a terriffic day that was.   One of the labs in the plant exploded and we took the week off.  Darling took this shot on our vacation.  I was always scaring her by climbing buildings.   The last pic is me and ma visiting my Dad at work who also was a chemical man.    I will try to check in here on computer night.  Melvin's page is on this computer and we don't always get the same computer so I will check when I get computer # 5.     ok bye for now. 

1 comment:

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

These are great memories!!! Thanks for "sharing" with us, Mitch!!!
-"MEL"