Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks for the Spank!!! (Your own good)!


“Spanking” is a hot-button topic issue! A friend of mine e-mailed me a website address that I clicked on and went to, here:
christiandomesticdiscipline.com/

Some of the type is pretty tiny and / or italiancized so I’ll “sum it up” for you here!: It’s a nice, well-thought out “website” that says God (AND Jesus) wants men to spank their wives if they’ve done things wrong, like burnt their pancakes because they were busy watching their “soap operas” or did something else that’s WRONG!!!

God gave women CABOOSES made for “ABOOSES” (abuses) as can be seen in women’s more ample behind (though I’m one to talk!!!). This extra cushioning does make it a pretty open-and-shut-case-for spanking women. It is often my experience too when watching TV that perhaps “women of colour” have larger bottoms which may mean that they’re god-willingly supposed to be spanked even more by their “men of colour partners!!!” I don’t know everything on such matters I just call them like I see them (big)!


Wendy and I were a pretty good Christian Couple and, as such, we believed that I was the “boss” and she was “underneath” me, but also, my PARTNER, and sometimes, my boss (I did work for her at Canada Post for several years before Wendell was born and then again several years later after Melanie was also born).
I can only recall “spanking” Wendy a few dozen times, but they were always for something that she did wrong that made me look bad at a party or in the stands at a baseball game. It was, I feel, to this very day, necessary.

Now, for “full disclosure,” I have to say that turnabout is fair play!!! There were times at work where I would “mess up” and do things wrong, like accidentally running water pipes where they shouldn’t go (into electrical boxes)!!! And Wendy would call me into her office as acting Manager of Custodial Services and force me to undo my coveralls and grab the far corners of her oak desk. She would “let me have it” for my entire lunch hour. I was so hungry and sore by the end of the day, but I NEVER laid a hand on her during work hours. I respected the Canada Post chain of command too much.



So, in closing, I enjoyed my time spanking Wendy and wished I could do it all over again, but she’s being spanked by another man (Italian) now and I’ve accepted that, for what it’s “worth.” Please don’t be afraid in these political-correct times to stand up to your special lady friend and pat her BOTTOM now and again!!!. It is a sign of love and respect from you that signifies she needs to love and respect you more and isn’t love and respect what marriage is all about? ANSWER: Yes!!!

-“Mel!”

No comments: