Friday, January 4, 2008

(Unpublished letter t the TORONTO Star!) It's a DOG'S world if you're a SENIOR who CARES!


RE: LOSING OFF-LEASH SITE 'A HUGE BLOW'
TORONTO STAR, JANUARY 3, 2008


Hallelujah!!! I for one am VERY glad to see off-leash parks get a BITE taken out of them! I'm 78 years YOUNG and I really enjoy walks through parks and the squirrels that I feed, some pretty "cool dudes" that I see almost every week.

I don;t move too quickly and for some reason this AGITATES dogs!! They come yelping and yipping at me like NOBODY'S business and it always scares me half to death! Their owners insist that they're harmless, but if they're really HARMLESS then why did God give them such sharp teeth, wiselady? Anyway, I kicked a dog once, right in the belly and he died. I felt terrible for a SECOND, but he was barking so loudly at me I was sure he was going to attack me and my friend Jacqueline can back me up on that!!

Dog owners need to drop their big sense of "entitlement" and hear what the PEOPLE have to say on this subject! People, in case they didn't notice, are more IMPORTANT than dogs who simply put cannot vote.

Thank you,
Melvin Zdarsky

(NOTE: Above CARTOON was by "Google!")

3 comments:

Sean McLeod said...

PS spell GOD backwards, what do you get?

Kagan M. said...

Sorry to bug you, but it's about time you came up with some new ideas in the corner Melvin

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

New post up now!!!
Thanks for coming to my "corner"!!