Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The World vs. Nature

Dear Lilley Valley,
As a senior citizen living in residence with other
golden citizens in Toronto, I unfortunately am having
a tough time figuring out a means to enjoy your resort
that in my opinion, very much reflects my bohemian
sensibilities. My question is this: Are you able to
send a batch of your nudists to our home in Toronto
and explain the positive things about being natural?
(especially to our attendant, Carol, who barely let's
me walk around with 3 buttons undone!). I will talk to
the staff here to make sure we can book the conference
room, and make sure that the heat in that room is
adequate for persons nude.

Thanks in advance,
Charles Fergus
Toronto



Dear Charlie,
Unfortunately we are not able to help you with your request. I would
suggest that you contact the FCN(Federation of Canadian Naturists) who may be
able to arrange to have some people to come out to your residence. Their
website is at www.fcn.ca .
I do understand your problem. My wife who has a disability, had a great
problem with homecare personnel who insisted that she wear clothes and be
"properly dressed" after they gave her the morning bath.

3 comments:

ELZBIETA ARYANPUR said...

Charlie,

I am not going to put up with another one of your FABULOUS plans, let me tell you.

Last year's Nude Special Olympics was Not Appropriate. My grandchildren have not visited me since.

Elzie

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

Elizabeth is just UPSET that gravity works better for senior MEN than it does for senior LADIES!!! If you know what I'm "saying!"

I'm sorry that I "went" there!! L.O.L.!!!!!

-"mel!"

CHARLIE FERGUS said...

Well, Elzbieta, it looks like if I want this thing to work I have to go all the way up to the FCN and to me that seems like a lot of red tape! Not including the red tape from the boring staff here! I may let this one slide but I can have dreams.
Fantasies even