Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A safe place for ideas on the internet


A little bit about myself.....
....
.....My name is Melvin Zdarsky, but my friends call me "Mel," and I've seen a lottttt of action in my seventy-eight years of life!!!!! Living is hard, especially now with gangs and rape music but especially HARD for SENIORS like myself!!!!! I 'm living in a
nice apartment building with other golden citizens
and we have a bond you don;t understand when we get together and talk abuot what's wrong with you. But talk is cheap!!!!! So, with the help of my friend Carol, I've started an online diary where you can see what issues me and my "pals" are facing. The address is http://www.melvinsblogspot.blogspot.com/ and you should come on by for a quick read now and again. I'll be showcasing all of my efforts to have my voice HEARD and not IGNORED!!!!!!!!
That's all for now!!!!
-"Mel" Zdarsky!

No comments: