Tuesday, April 29, 2008

LETTER TO THE TORONTO SUN, RE: IT SHOULD BE SHAME ON VANITY FAIR AND ANNIE LEIBOVITZ FOR MILEY CYRUS' EXPLOITIVE SEMI-NUDE PHOTO SPREAD, JOE WARMINGTO



(This link is for the "Story")

I don't know much about "Miley Cyrus," because I'm a little outside of her age "demographic!!!!! (LOL!!! I am 78 years old)" BUT, as I opened my copy of the best newspaper in town (yours (Toronto Sun)) today and saw this Vanity Fair "photo" of her I was IMMEDIATELY attracted and felt a very deep stirring for her!! Imagine my surprise when I found out she was only 15 YEARS OLD!!!! The exact same age plus two years of my grandson, Barry!! I was TRICKED by Vanity "Fair" into being attracted to a CHILD which is the "worst" thing I could ever imagine!!

I felt very nauseous but was reassured by Joe Warmington's measured response. As he stated, he is a CLOSE, PERSONAL friend of Miley's father, Bill Ray, and I can only assume that he will send him a TERSE, but FAIR "e-mail" telling him that he is a poor father. It is a shame that legally you can't take kids away from "celebrities," as that is how Drew Barrymore became what she is today (I think you know what I'm "talking" about).

Anyways, I appreciate that you suggested I go to your website, http://www.torontosun.com/miley for seventeen CLEANER photos of this cutey girl star!!! Those photos leave something to the imagination and made me realize a little something about the sexualizingation of our "children." By leaving something to my "imagination" you make me have to decide whether or not to do any "imagining," i.e: being a PERVERT. But when you show me pictures where my imagination doesn't need to do ANYTHING and I am ATTRACTED, then it is YOUR fault because you have done the "dirty work" and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Case over.

-Melvin "Mel" Zdarsky

2 comments:

CHARLIE FERGUS said...

I agree with 'leaving some to the immagination' that's why I keep my shirt buttoned now (I've discovered what they call "freeballing" and that's enough to leave some to the immagination while me, myself can be just me).

MELVIN ZDARSKY said...

TMI!!!! (TOO MUCH IMAGINATION)