Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LETTER TO THE TORONTO SUN, RE: WHAT ARE THE FORD HATERS SO AFRAID OF? BY SUE ANNE LEVY, OCTOBER 19


Dear Toronto Sun,

Sue (Ann) Levy is once again RIGHT (no surprise)! There is a party happening at city hall and ONLY the (fancy) coffee-sipping INTELLIGENT ELITES are invited and I'm not!!!! People who are so "scared" of ROB FORD need to wake up and "smell" the working class coffee ("Timmies"!!YUM!) I am 79 years YOUNG and almost 80 (don't remind me!) and I remember a time in this city where the roads were so "smooth" you couldnt even walk on them in your socks for fear of slippin' and "crackin'" your noggin'' open and bleedin' (to death). Parks had longh, beautiful GRASS up to my shins and you didn't go to JAIL overnight for simply arguing a little bit with your neighbour!!!!

It seems to me (your avergae guy) that the OTHER guy ("Slitherman") just doesn't RESPECT TAXPAYERS, which is everyone except for the hobos, and spends all of my money on things!! If I want to support the "arts" I'll go buy tickets for Jersey Boys again, don't just go and give my HARD-EARNED money to trash like MAMAMIA and "paintings"!!! Blechh!!

In any way, the POINT here is that Ford is NOT "scary!" He is a nice guy probably who I personally would like to have a "beer" with if my friend Carol would let me (she won't)! He's not some sort of "booger man" who wants to harm/touch my grandson, Billy, he's a "coach" who just wants Billy to play some football which would frankly help him out a lot because he is turning into a girl (modern boy).

What we NEED to be scared of are "modern" teens(agers)!! When I go for walks around the block, I sometimes run into these "teens" and they are SO LOUD and the words they use sometimes arent even English, even though some of them are white, like US!! I'm NOT racist, but if a teen mexican tried to use "kung fu" on me I would have NO CHOICE but to SHOOT THEM with my gun that I DO NOT ADMIT THAT I HAVE, CAROL. On October 26 I'm voting Rob Ford.

-"Mel" Zdarsky!

No comments: